Saturday, January 9, 2010

Late 2009 Wrap Up... With my new laptop!

Though I have already talked about 2010, I have come to realize that I did not post any photos from the holidays  So thanks to my NEW LAPTOP (oh yeah I love it) I am going to be blogging much more often and making sure that I get some good photos up on these posts.  So here are a few from the holidays...




Thos were photos from Christmas morning at my parents house, which was great... Relaxing and fun.  And then for New Years we went up to Monrovia for dinner and a movie with my sister, Rodger, Mom and Dad.  It was a really great night and a great way to ring in the New Year.

And for the grand finale here is my NEW LAPTOP... Did I mention that I love it?!?!  Well I do!
More to come in the next year and I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your laptop! Very fancy. Thanks for posting the pictures of Christmas and New Years. It was a lot of fun. We should have a game night here.

Jenn said...

Did someone say "game night?" I'm in!