Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting a Hobbie!

Recently Paul and I have made a decision to try something new, a way to get out of the house and do something fun together.  Not going to lie, I think that many people will be surprised by the hobbie that we are going to take up.  But here it is... BOWLING!  We are going to join a bowling league and in order to do that we needed to get some equipment.  Today we went to this bowling shop in Westminster and they helped us pick out balls and sized us up and in just a few days I will have the following items in my possesion.  And I cannot wait.



You know that I could not get some run of the mill ball, but had to invest in something fashionable and fun and so the black skull ball it was.  The shoes are not the cutest but really I'm wearing them to bowl so who cares.  Well wish us luck on our new hobbie... I am really just hoping to break 120 and move on from there.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Goodluck. Love the ball and the bag and you, by the way.

Katie said...

This is exciting. I suck at bowling but still enjoy playing. I am all about new hobbies just haven't really found one yet. lol!