Monday, July 7, 2008

Someone get me a SODA stat!

Hardest part of today, besides the monster cramps that sent me home from work at 3pm today, was the lack of caffiene. I don't think that going off of the caffiene cold turkey like this was good for my system and furthermore I want a Coke Zero so bad that I can taste it.

I had granola cereal with almonds and soy milk for breakfast, that was interesting to say the least. Then for lunch I had spinach salad with yellow peppers, tomatoes and salsa dressing. And for dinner, since I was not feeling all that hot and into making a full on meal, I had butternut squash soup and some edamame.

Now I would like some ice cream, or even a sugar-free popsicle would suffice, but there are none of those to be had, so I guess I will make due with more water. Yummy.

I hope that this passes soon, otherwise this is going to be the longest 21 days of my life or the shortest if I cannot make it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I commend you for trying this. I know I could not do without soda.

I heard Oprah say it was very hard for her to give up the wine.

I am sure that you will make it the 21 days. You are nothing if not determined.

vickie said...

Thank you for the kind words they will be helpful when I climbing the walls from a lack of caffiene and sugar.

Pam said...

Are you climbing the walls and don't have time to update us your diet?