Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oprah's 21 Day Cleanse

For whatever reason I have been intrigued by Oprah's 21 Day Cleanse, that I believe she just completed. Not knowing anything about it I decided to do some research and see what this whole thing was about. Well I am not certain what person dreamt this whole thing up but apparently the idea is that you are to go without caffeine, sugar, alcohol, gluten, and animal products for 21 days. Though at first glance I thought that the alcohol part was going to be the one thing that concerned me the most, I began to realize that everything on that list would be so terribly difficult to give up. I cannot even imagine what it is that you would eat and consume for 21 days, and worse yet would you even feel all that different in 21 days to have made the process worth it.

But since I am all for trying anything that Oprah tells me is good, I am putting in writing that I am going to try this cleanse and I have the fullest intentions of completing all 21 days. So starting tomorrow morning I am to begin the 21 Day Cleanse and I really hope that this all goes well. I will posting my experiences and letting you know my progress so stay tuned.

If you would like info on this cleanse please visit www.oprah.com.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck! Eat a lot of veggies. Can you eat dairy?

vickie said...

No dairy, no nothing fun. I just hit up the Trader Joes to get the neccesary items for the week. This is going to be hard.

sfari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.