Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 6: Better Yet

Being that it is a Saturday and all I would normally have woken up, made some coffee and had a couple of Eggo waffles. Instead I got up ran the Saturn over to the dealership to have them work on some junk and stopped at the Jamba Juice for breakfast and then came home. After a leasurely morning nap, I awoke at lunch and had a veggie corn dog and three veggie bites that have spinach and artichoke in them. And when I would normally be feeling all sluggish and bloated after eating I am feeling great! If it were not for the fact that the results speak for themselves I would not have lasted to the sixth day. I like that I am feeling good and if I am not mistaken I have lost a little weight as well.

Now I won't lie a big Diet Dr. Pepper would be heavenly, but the water and lemon sitting next to me will suffice for now.

To each and all have a great day of cheese, bread and most likely alcohol and I will have what I call pretty close to nothing in the way of fun day as well!

PS - We are going to dinner at Buca Di Beppo tonight, not sure what I will be able to have there, so wish me luck!

No comments: