Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3: Not so easy!

Well even though I woke up with a slightly smaller headache today then I had in previous days, today was a little bit harder. I found myself craving bread and cheese and a diet dr. pepper like you would not know. But since I have made a commitment of sorts to this process I had my leftover grilled veggies and tofu that I had for dinner last night for lunch today. It was good and with loads of salt the best thing that I could have hoped to have, besides a Big Mac.

I know that I am discovering much about myself and my habits where food is concerned and though it has been tough I am appreciate of the 3 pounds I have lost and the new found knowledge I have acquired. I like that I have to think about the food I am about to eat and that allows me to make smart, concious decisions about what I am putting into my body.

3 DAYS DOWN 18 TO GO!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I thought about you today when I had lunch at Chilis. I had the Monterey Chicken that has bacon, cheese, and tomatoes on it and then I dipped it in ranch dressing.

Then I had french fries and veggies and finished it off with a apple, cinamon, custard thing.

Not to mention my two cokes.

But I was thinking the whole time how you couldn't eat any of it except the veggies.

vickie said...

Okay I am not sure what part of this story concerns me more... The two cokes or the fact that you dipped you already fatty meat meal in ranch. What is going on over there?!?

Assumiming that the fries were not covered in cheese or ranch I believe that I could have had those as well.

Pam said...

I thought for about two seconds about whether I wanted my vanilla sandwich cookies just now. I decided I did! It was a conscious choice. Love ya

Katie said...

The scary part is I eat like that every day.

You should be very proud of yourself for taking on this challenge.