Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Buenos Aires - Seis Dia

I have to be honest, we are tired. We have been walking everywhere and staying up late, way later than I am used to so today we decided it had to be a nice, quiet, easy day and it was. We headed over to the Zoo at about 1pm and walked around for a few hours and it was so nice. There were only a few people there and it was great weather, so we had a wonderful time wandering the place.



We got a bag of food at the entrance to feed the animals with in the park and I have to admit that it was my idea to get the food but then the second that we got close to the ducks and what not, I ran. Scary little things that look like they are out for blood... Luckily Paul loved it.


There were these rabbit/goat things everywhere... I really have no idea what they are but they are allowed to roam freely, lucky them cause some of the cages for these animals were quite small throughout the park.


And here are photos from the rest of the zoo...














It was a really nice day at the zoo and even after only that we were pretty worn out so we headed back to the apartment and decided to make it a night in with pizza and coke. All in all a great day and tomorrow we have the walking tour that my sister got us... Very excited about that!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Very cool. Seems like you guys are seeing everything. Hope your ears are better. Get a a good night's rest and will chat soon.

Katie said...

Thanks for all of the pictures of the animals, I love them especially the goat/rabbits.

I think this would be in the category of a "trip" more than a "vacation" but I am sure you will be glad you went and saw everything while you were there. After all how often does one get to Argentina? Have fun on the walking tour.

Pam said...

I forgot to mention that the goat/rabbits are called cavies. Dad had the pleasure of taking one to Romper Room when he was working at the zoo. Didn't know your Dad was on TV did you?

Beth said...

I love that you are blogging every day it's really fun to read and see :) When is the all night dancing going to take place? (kidding!) Love you!