Monday, April 13, 2009

Buenos Aires - Cinco Dia

So we totally thought that we would get up early and head out to MALBA, otherwise known as Museum of Latin America in Buenos Aires, but yet at about 1pm Paul wakes me and says "We should get up, you know it's 1pm?". Okay so the day was not as I had planned, but we make the most of it either way. So we got ready and then grabbed a cab down to MALBA, where we had a little late lunch. I was not sure what a museum could order up but let me tell you, AMAZING!!!! Paul ordered a chicken breast and I ordered up a sandwich with pesto, prosciutto, tomatoe, and mozarella.






Once we finished our lunch we checked out the museum and it was beautiful. Such a great and open space... LOVED IT!



After the museum we headed to Alto Palermo, which is the local mall. We wandered and ended up getting a couple of jackets at Puma, and the Paul got a couple of jersey's at the local sports store. Tons of fun but a rather expensive mall all the same.
Once we finished up with the mall we headed back to the apartment and at about 9pm we headed out for dinner at this place we had found a few nights ago called Lele de Troya. Such a cool place that had some nice area outside that was covered in these trees but it was too windy to sit outside, so we headed in. It was totally cool in there, red in one room, blue in another, green in the next and yellow in the one with the kitchen, SO GREAT!











Lunch was amazing and I have to say that Paul's chicken was better than my sandwich at that meal, but when it came to dinner my Salmon Ravioli was way better than Paul's chicken. All in all it was a very relaxing day and I look forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pam said...

The food does look amazing. Dad wants to know when you are going to the zoo. Look forward to hearing more.

vickie said...

We are heading over to the zoo today and I will post pictures as soon as I can.