Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life IN CONTROL

It has been 18 days since January 1st and I am feeling good.  I don't want to pretend like the first week was not the hardest one I have had in recent history, but I made it.  I faced some challenges, but I feel like today I am in a place where I am not consumed by the thought of drinking and when I have a drink, I don't have the need to have another, as strongly as before. 

The goal was to get to a place where alcohol was an option not a guarantee and I really think that I am there.  I am proud of myself for breaking away from bad habits and forming new habits.  I have started eating right again and working out and overall I am in a much better place than where I was when 2010 ended.  I am strong and always have been, I just needed to get back to that place... AND I AM TRULY THERE!

This will be my last blog about this for a bit, because just like the alcohol, it needs to be something that is there but that I don't consume myself with at all times.

Thank for your support, it was much appreciated!

No comments: