Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh she is a growing...

Not that you would have any idea based on my blog, but Olivia is now 9 MONTHS OLD!  She is getting so big and moving so much and is such a little person now, with her own way.  I love her so much. She is so fun to be around and watch her discover new things and figure out her way in and out of stuff.  She now has 4 teeth and is starting to try real foods: bread, fruit, cereal and little snacks.  There have been some mishaps, like tossing up an entire bottle of formula on me at lunch on Friday after chocking on some pizza crust.  I guess you can say we are both learning.





2 comments:

Katie said...

The two 8 mth ones are my favorite. Especially the last one. Too cute!!

Pam said...

I love the way she is holding the 8 in front of her. Kind of like her own little mug shot. Love that girl!