Monday, April 30, 2012

Days 25 & 26 - A Photo a Day Challenge

It has been like a month since I posted a photo, but here I am in the final stretch and I guess I cannot give up now.

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 25: Something You Made


I somehow managed to crochet this little ditty, and after I was done I realized that I did not really like it.  The yarn is sort of itchy and because of the length it weighs a ton.  What you gonna do?  I made it and that is all that counts.

Photo A Day Challenge - Day 26: Color


I bought this tiny little suit at Macy's this weekend for little Olivia.  Since she is going to be a summer baby and we are planning on hitting up Palm Springs at some point, I am certain she needs a suit and how can you not love this color.  So lovely!

1 comment:

Pam said...

She will look adorable in her summer outfit. She has to be a swimmer like her Mom.