Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where does the time go?

Since I was reminded ever so kindly today by my sister that I have not blogged in some time, here I am.  I really don't know what I have been up to lately that would be a good enough excuse for not getting on here, but I will try to get you all up to date.

I know one thing that has me distracted and not blogging and that is Pinterest.  I AM OBSESSED!  I love going on there and looking at ideas for the nursery, the house, and recipes for my never satisfied hunger.  It is just the best sight and I can honestly say that I now spend more time on there than on Facebook, which is saying a lot.  I am now marking tons of pics for ideas for the nursery... TONS OF IDEAS!  The nursery is actually something that we have been working on.  Paul has been boxing up his stuff for storage to make room for the baby stuff.  The room will still be a dual office/nursery but at least this way it will be more nursery than office... At least I hope.

Beyond that I am reading The Hunger Games.  I am only 75 pages into it, but I have to say I am starting to get what all the fuss is about.  It is really good.  I am on a mission to finish it quickly, so we can go see the movie since Paul has been wanting to and of course I started the book the second the movie came out.  What can I say, I am moving a little slower these days.

I am starting to get nervous about life after baby.  I was thinking that pregnancy was the hardest thing that I had ever done, but the closer we get the more I realize I have no idea how easy I have it right now.  We are both getting really excited, but there is something to be said for the calm before the storm.  All the little things that we thought we had a ton of time to prepare for are slowly coming to a head and deadlines are moving up and I am sort of freaking out.  But that is my nature, so I am sure that it concerns no one that I am stressed.  Too bad I am concerned enough for everyone.  Oh well this is life... Jump right in the water's warm.

And that is life!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It seems like when most peeps have a baby they always say they don't remember what life was like before the baby was born. Maybe it will be like that for you and it will make things easy.