Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Photo A Day Challenge - Days 18 - 20

Day 18: Something You Bought


Before we knew what we were having, but obviously after we knew we were pregnant, I bought these.  So small and cute, how you could anyone resist.


Day 19: Sweet


This is my Moe, when is his most loving and sweetest.  And coincidentally this is right before he attacks!  Ahh true love!


Day 20: Someone You Love


Even though it was supposed to be someone that I love, it was too hard to narrow down... So I am adding this one, since these are some someone's that I love with all my heart.  Just wish that I was smiling, so that you knew I was actually happy to be taking this photo.  (Such a mess)

1 comment:

Pam said...

First of all you are not a mess, I really like this picture. As for the picture of Moe, if I was there, he would be growling and hitting me. He just doesn't appreciate me at all.