Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Small Announcement

I have been wanting to make this announcement for weeks and finally I feel like it is time to tell the world... Moe is going to be a big brother!  Yep, we are having a baby!!!!  We are beyond excited and cannot wait to share the good news with everyone.  The baby's birthday is July 7th and we are almost 12 weeks along and could not be happier. 

I was very anxious to be excited in the beginning, so as not to get my hopes up and get disapointed if this did not end up the way that we would hope.  But we are now far enough along, and after seeing the doctor yesterday and getting a clean bill of health, I cannot help but be down right giddy that we are having a baby.  And other than the sickness, the absolute lack of energy and an inability to keep a straight thought for more than 10 seconds, I would say that all is well.  We have met with the doctor a few times, done the ultrasounds, seen the baby growing from month to month, and now we are anxioulsy awaiting the moment when he or she reveals their gender to us.  Names are in the works... Many of which I love and Paul hates, but thankfully we have found some middle ground on a few.  .

I feel very lucky to have so many wonderful people around me to support and love Paul and me through this amazing journey.  And I cannot wait to embark on the many adventures that lay ahead of us.


(By the way, this is 11 weeks and 4 days... But not meant to be upside down, but cannot figure out why this photo will not upload correctly or let me rotate.  I am not skilled)

3 comments:

Katie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know that I could be any more excited.

And Sushi is happy Moe is going to be a big Brother.
(Brother from another mother) (and father)

LOVE YOU BOTH! (and moe)

Katie said...

I have been waiting for this post! You just think you are excited, I don't know how I am going to get through the next seven months. Love all of you.

Katie said...

The above post is actually from Mom, posted on Katie's computer.