Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beyoncé - I Was Here (Live at Roseland)



I realize I am posting more videos than actual info on my life, but when my sister sent me this... I fell in love! This song is just so beautiful and so very fitting for this last year in my life and the life of the amazing people around me. We are so much stronger than we ever thought we could be and we have so much to give and though it can be hard to stay in the moment when the world is trying to drag you down, it can help to remember that you are only living when you live.

So this is my vow to live in the moment, be present, be thankful and never forget that I am alive and I want to live. I am here and I want it to be here for all the good, bad and just down right amazing moments that we are going to all embark on in the next year and for the rest of this life.

Love to all.

2 comments:

Pam said...

You said it so perfectly. We definitely have great things to look forward to.

Katie said...

I like that- "you are only living when you live".

A wonderful post.

Can't wait for all of the exciting upcoming events.