Saturday, May 7, 2011

Julia and Tom

In case you missed it, Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks were on the Oprah Show.  And in the spirit of ending the show on a high note, it was AMAZING!  The true honesty and friendship that the two, let alone three of them share, was so inspiring and wonderful to see.  They seem like the most beautiful people who truly appreciate the life that they have and the people that are in it.  They speak so lovingly about one another, and about the loved ones in their lives. 

It was inspiring for me to see, and I highly recommend that everyone should at least check out the highlights on http://www.oprah.com/.... Very much worth the time.


I am very much going to miss Oprah showing up in my home every day, even if only for an hour.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't even want to think about Oprah's last show.

And I don't think there are enough good things to be said about Tom Hanks.

vickie said...

I agree, on both.

Oh and in case you did not notice, when they are handing out the gifts/give aways you can see Jill Zahran in the audience... Too funny!

Jenn said...

I liked it too. I loved what Tom Hanks said about his wife!