Monday, May 23, 2011

Greatest Women I Know

I know that I have mentioned this before, but I love my mom and sister.  They are such wonderful and amazing women and I cannot imagine my life without either one of them.  Got home from London yesterday, super jet lagged, but still wanted to make sure that I was able to see them as soon as possible.  So we went to dinner at Mimi's (YUMMMM...) and then I made them sit through a thousand pictures from London.  I am sure that they could have done without seeing as many as they did, but they were good sports.  And we chatted and hung out, and then I had to leave.  Not easy to do at times...



All I know is that some people are REALLY missing out on the good times that we tend to have...

1 comment:

Katie said...

They do sound like great women, as are you.