Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pregnant in Heels

No,no... not my current situation, but rather my new favorite show.  I know that most people will hate me for this, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bravo and I will most likely watch anything that comes on this network, but tonight I discovered "Pregnant in Heels".  Basically this show is about this chic named Rosie Pope who helps NY women, with too much money and WAY too much time on their hands, figure out how to handle the baby on the way.  And this help can come in many forms, such as how to name a baby or how to set up a nursery or what the heck happens once this child comes out of me...  I have to say that I am watching this show for the humor, but the prep course I need as well. 

In case you did not know this, I am 31 now and I guess that means that I should be heading down the baby road in the near future.  And maybe this is a sign that my biological clock is ticking, or something, but I am VERY MUCH loving this show.  I actually think that seeing these women freak out and act like lunatics, makes me feel so much better about myself.

So the point you ask... WATCH THIS SHOW!

I promise you will love it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That show was great! I love Rosie Pope, so cute, and she talks cute too.

As strange as the people were who had baby name researcher team, I must say I like the names they went with. Love Bowen and Asher.