Saturday, February 12, 2011

Start of Wedding Season

As I mentioned in a previous post, my sister, Katie and her boyfriend Rodger got enagaged in Hawaii in Septemeber of 2010 and now they are planning the wedding.  After taking some time to consider the options, they have decided to get married on March 3rd, 2012 in Monrovia, California.  And today we went DRESS SHOPPING!  Besides getting the ring and setting the date, this is the biggest moment of the whole process... And the most fun! 

Katie received an email from David's Bridal that on February 10th they would be revealing the Vera Wang for David's Bridal Collection, simply called White, by Vera Wang.  And I have to say Katie must have been thrilled, cause she actually called me at like 10am a couple weeks ago on a Saturday morning to tell me about it.  And if you know Katie, you know she does not get up early for anyone or anything... But for Vera, well, who wouldn't. 

We arrived at the David's Bridal today to try on some gowns and let me say, that Vera did not disapoint.  Katie found a ton of dresses that looked amazing on her, but she fell in love with just one.  But isn't that how it is supposed to go, just like with how she found Rodger.

Though I cannot post a pic, in the chance that Rodger might log on and look at my lamo blog... I can say that it is beautiful and made more so by the lady wearing it.  She looks great, and she will be stunning on the big day!

So lets start the countdown to the big day, cause wedding season has begun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah!!!! Thanks for posing about it. And thanks for coming today. I appreciate it so much! Love you!

Pam said...

Katie will look beautiful on her day just as you did on yours. Love you.