Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Challenge

I decided today that I am in a food rut and I am really not okay with it.  In order to get out of this awful rut, I am going to challenge myself to try new recipes, that have been on the back burner for some time.  The challenge will be to try a new recipe, at least once a week and it must come from the many cookbooks that I have aquired but don't use as often as I should. I will post my meals and let you all, the four of you, know how it goes.

Tonight I am going to make Tuscan Fries from the Salt to Taste Cookbook that I purchased this weekend.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun. I was doing this for a while and really enjoyed it. I still do from time to time but have yet to keep up with posting the recipes.

Pam said...

Sounds like fun. Let me know the good ones that you think we would like. We are definitely in a food rut. Monday night was canned soup, last night turkey sandwiches. I need new ideas!