Monday, October 5, 2009

Love At First Sight


There is nothing that prepares you for that moment when your eyes lock with someone and you just know that you will love this person forever. That no matter what they do or where they go, because of this moment nothing will ever seperate you. I discovered this moment when I met Kelly's baby, Dominic Jon Tedrow. He is beautiful, precious and the most amazing little thing that I have ever encountered and I know that no matter what I will never forget the moment that I fell head over heels for this child.

2 comments:

Katie said...

He is a cutie. You should be his godmother or something like that or maybe just watch him for a weekend.

And good job on spelling the name right.

Pam said...

Head over heels is exactly the right sentiment. I'm sure you never will forget that moment. Good for you!