Friday, August 7, 2009

A Much Needed Post on Vegas

So it has been like 2 weeks since we went to Vegas but I still feel that it is neccesary to post a few pictures and some notes on the fantastic 4 days that we spent in Vegas. We were fortunate enough to stay at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay and it was amazing... Super cool suite with 2 bathrooms and a HUGE tub, easily could have fit 3 people in there... And I mean the tub.



And we were able to get a cabana while we were there... And I have to say that it was the best decision weve made in awhile.











We had a great time with Pauls mom and brother Robert and his friends Nancy and Josh.





So after all the pool time and gambling and eating and drinking we were able to se LOVE the show at the Mirage. I have seen it before and I have to admit that on the first round it brought me to tears, so I was game to see it again. And luckily it did not disapoint, still one of the best shows I have ever seen.







Not sure why... But at the time, this seemed like a great idea!



So we flew out there but the flights home were a hot mess and a lot more than we wanted to spend, so we rented a car. Now we requested a compact and well we got this...

5 comments:

Katie said...

This post is great, very funny. I love that getting a cabana was the best decision that you have made in a while.

Pam said...

That car was really something. Not quite a compact I would say. I really can't wait to go to Vegas now. I love it there!

Katie said...

Also, you are looking HOT in your swimsuit.

Jenn said...

I loved the Mandalay Bay. One of the nicer hotels I have stayed in. The pool is awesome! I haven't seen Love, but I'd like to. Saw Zumanity in April and LOVED it. Cirque du Soleil shows are the best! Glad you ahd a good time.

vickie said...

Thanks Katie... always love a vote of confidence.