Monday, September 1, 2008

Vegan Again...

I think that I am going to do the Vegan Cleanse again... It was so much fun the first time that I feel like going through it all over again. Sense the sarcasm? I just think that I would like to clean this body out again, and that cleanse was a nice way to do it. So starting tomorrow I am cutting out the bread, the meat and the cheese and the dairy. Though I know that soda and caffiene are on the bill as well, I am going to be keeping that on since I am surely going to kill people if I cannot have at least caffiene while going through this again. Oh and I guess that I will be cutting out the alcohol and sugar as well... Oh yeah I am definitely keeping the caffiene.

Wish me luck for the second time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You mean wish Paul luck right? LOL!