Saturday, August 9, 2008

Earthquakes and things of that nature...

Recently we (those in Southern California) experienced what many would say was a rather large earthquake. Now I was not one of those people that thought that it was fine and not all that big of a deal, I on the other hand thought that it was awful and could have gone without one. But it was not just the shaking and the loud noise that bothered me, it was the lack of control on my part. Slowly, as the years go by, I am realizing that my control issues go beyond the norm that many must feel. I, under no circumstances, like to have something going on where I am not in control of every moment of it. This is a realization that I am sure that many know about me, but something that I have never been comfortable admitting outside of a few close family and friends. So in an attempt to let some control go in one respect and gain some in another I have decided to seek some help with my control issues. I hope that this is something that will be beneficial to me and those that have to deal with me.

I won't lie I am scared to find out where my issues lie and why they began, but this is something that I need to deal with, so let the journey begin!