Friday, February 22, 2008

Fridays

I love Fridays! There is nothing like a nice Friday night to make you look forward to the weekend ahead and make you thankful that the week is behind you.

I like coming home and taking a nice, long hot shower and then putting on pajamas and making a simple dinner, like eggs and toast. I like that first glass of wine of the evening, that sends you into the perfect relaxation and then just chilling on the computer for some nice web surfing. Then I love catching up on all the tv that I missed that week but tivo was nice enough to record for me.

This is what I love... Friday!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you are back to posting. Wish I had to tivo.

Jenn said...

Hi Vickie! Nice blog!

Beth said...

I too enjoy a nice Friday. Especially when I get to spend it with my cousin :)