Friday, February 17, 2012

A Photo A Day Challenge

I found a post on one of the millions of blogs that I read, regarding a photo a day challenge.  At first I was thinking there is no way I will ever be able to handle that, but then I realized that I really need a hobby for the next month, so I am going to do it.  The challenge is as follows:


PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

1. YOU

2. BREAKFAST

3. SOMETHING YOU ADORE

4. LETTERBOX

5. SOMETHING YOU WORE

6. MAKES YOU SMILE

7. FAVORITE (or favourite for our friends across the sea)

8. YOUR SKY

9. DAILY ROUTINE

10. CHILDHOOD

11. WHERE YOU SLEEP

12. CLOSE-UP

13. IN YOUR BAG

14. SOMETHING YOU'RE READING

15. HAPPINESS

16. MORNING

17. WATER

18. SOMETHING YOU BOUGHT

19. SWEET

20. SOMEONE YOU LOVE

21. REFLECTION

22. YOUR SHOES

24. SOMETHING OLD

24. GUILTY PLEASURE

25. SOMETHING YOU MADE
 
 
 
So here is photo #1: YOU
 

Sort of a cheat, because it was clearly not taken today, but I am wearing that sweatshirt as I type.  So it's a start... Tomorrow will be a much better photo as it applies to this challenge!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Need a hobby? My wedding is in like 14 days! I have plenty for you to do. Just kidding. This is fun.

Pam said...

Very sweet picture. I could use a hobby, but alas I don't know how to blog.

vickie said...

Katie - I was totally thinking that your wedding was more than enough excitment right now, but decided I could easily handle a photo a day on top of whatever you need.

Looking forward to being put to work tomorrow.

Mom - Start the blog... We can help.