Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Love of Tomatoes




There are few things that I truly believe that I couldn't live without, Moe, Paul, my family and a nice glass of wine, and tomatoes are right up there as well.  I recently found a strawberry farm by our house that sells these amazing Heirloom tomatoes that just melt in your mouth.  I am not going to lie, I am in love and on occasion I find myself dreaming of these tomatoes.  

But tomatoes cannot stand alone, so here are a few photos of recipes that I like to make with my AMAZING tomatoes.




2 comments:

Pam said...

Susan gave me a few heirloom tomatoes the other day. Yummy. Sorry to see that Paul and the family came after Moe. Oh well, I guess I understand.

Katie said...

Bruscetta looks yummy. Is it just me or does it say "things that I could live without"? I am thinking you mean couldn't.