Friday, May 14, 2010

Vegas... And other nonsense


So this is us before the shuttle picked us up and took us to the Ontario Airport... Oh and in case I did not mention it, we are going to Vegas for Paul's 40th Birthday!  It was such a nice time away from our lives and work and not thinking about all the nonsense that can weigh us down.  We stayed at the MGM Grand and wondered the strip looking for excitment for 6 days straight.  Paul had his entire family as well as mine with us to celebrate.





This is us in the Le Reve show... Before we had to stop taking photos.



This is me at the Wynn, after the Le Reve show.  And below is the canoe sculpture outside of the Aria Hotel... So neat and such a simple idea.


This was our Madore Family dinner at Canelletto... Totally yummy and well worth it!
One of Paul and my favorite places, we have eaten there on our wedding night and on the night that we got to Vegas and again here, two nights later.


And then when I thought that I was doing well at Keno with my $40 win, these two had to go and top me like it was their job.  Oh and Paul won $500 as well... What the heck?!?


All in all it was a wonderful week.  Once that I will remember forever and hopefully Paul will as well.

Happy 40th Birthday Baby!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

No pictures of the Creekmurs? What the hizzle? It was a fun trip though. I like your outfit at the Rev show and the canoes are cool.

Pam said...

It was so much fun. Glad the birthday boy had a good time.