Sunday, March 14, 2010

And it's official... I'm 30! Who said that could happen?!?

I have to admit turning 30 was a hard one for me.  It just felt like it was this final descent into adulthood, as if what I have been doing for the last 10 years was not enough, this was it.  I was not ready to say goodbye to my twenties and I was really not ready to say what is up Thirties!  But today was a good day and I have to say I think that I am ready... What is the worse that could happen?  If I listen to what all those around me are saying, the thirties are the best years of my life and I should embrace them, so what is there to be afraid of?

And thankfully I have an amazing husband and a wonderful family that made the day the best that it could be.  The best part of this birthday was the reminder of the things that are important, not the years that have passed but the memories that I have made and for that I am forever thankful!


Thank you to EVERYONE for such a wonderful birthday!

The years fly by but the memories remain!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Nothing bad about thirty at all, not that I would know. It looks great on you!

Love the picture of you with the mask.