Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Sister


I just want to say that I love my sister to tears for many reasons... But specifically for the fact that she can turn a totally normal gesture into the funniest story I have ever heard.

And it went a little something like this...

Katie: "So I decided to order Mom and Dad a little something to send to their room for their anniversary."
Me: "Oh yeah, what did you end up sending them?"
Katie: "Well I went with the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries... Not that they drink but still."
Me: "Oh geez"
Katie: " Well Mom might have some, and if not we can drink it on Sat when we see them."
Me: "So how much was all that?"
Katie: "I don't know... (best part ever) I WAS AFRAID TO ASK."

And there you have it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha, it does sound a little silly. And the more I think about the more odd it seems to give some random guy my credit card number over the phone. It was an akward conversation.

I love you too!