Monday, October 13, 2008

Ever Thine...


Be calm--love me--
today--yesterday--
what tearful longings for
you--you--you--
my life--my all--farewell.
Oh continue to love me--
never misjudge
the most faithful heart
of your beloved.
Ever thine,
ever mine,
ever ours.

-Beethoven

I will marry my friend, my confidant, my love
and my everything in just a few days... And I
am forever grateful for what he has brought
into my life and I will continue to be the one
that he fell in love with for years to come.

To my Paul.

3 comments:

Beth said...

simply beautiful

Pam said...

Wow, made tears come to my life. Always remember how happy you are today. Even when times are hard, remember all of the things that made you two love each other. Only three more days! Can't wait!

Pam said...

Okay, so tears didn't come to my live, they came to my eyes, but I don't know how to edit my post.