Sunday, June 15, 2008

Buenos Aires... In like 10 months.

In an attempt to get the show on the road, so to speak, we moved up our wedding from May of 2009 to October of this year. Though this was exactly what we wanted it was not quite what our pocket books had anticipated, so the honeymoon was something that we had to delay in order to be man and wife in October. But, drumroll please, we have decided on a location that I believe to be amazing and I cannot wait to go... Buenos Aires here we come! The home of Evita Peron and the Tango is going to be the place that we celebrate our honeymoon... in April of 2009.

At first it seemed a little odd to wait so long to go on honeymoon but then I realized that it will something great to look forward to and I cannot wait. I have started the searches for places and things that I want to see and here are a few photos of the beauty and culture that awaits us.





Below is the Hotel Cocker that I totally want to stay at because of this room alone.


I can only hope that I look even half this good when I attempt the Tango, oh and we will be doing that, no matter what Paul may think.

1 comment:

Beth said...

This looks like a lot of fun!